Embla Rose Gold Ear Climber
Rose gold ear climber celebrating Embla, the first woman
Channel your inner Embla, the first woman according to Norse mythology, with the timeless rose gold Embla ear climber!
According to the ancient Norse poem Völuspá, the first woman, Embla and, the first man Askr, were found by the gods. The first humans lacked both power and destiny, so the mighty and loving gods gave them breath, mind and life-giving warmth.
The Soldiser Embla ear climber is a celebration of the Norse legend, according to which the woman is her own creation; not a part of someone else, and full of power, destiny, breath, mind and warmth.
- Highest quality with 100% 925 sterling silver with a 2.5 micron 18 k rose gold gilding
- A timeless Scandinavian piece with unique design elements from Viking history
- Handmade with the highest quality to bring you joy for years to come
- Thoughtfully designed in Skåne, Sweden by founder Åsa Trulsson
- Length: 32 mm
- Sold as single (with the option of left or right, depending on your preference)
Your design arrives elegantly wrapped, in our signature gift box, topped with a satin ribbon - ideal for gifting.
Always with Soldiser
- Free shipping within Sweden, 10 USD for shipment to the US or EU
- Optional traceable international delivery (30USD with UPS/DHL/FedEx)
- Secure payment
- Exceptional, thoughtful and rare design
- A legendary story to share with your loved ones
Delivery & Returns
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24h, and you will receive an order confirmation by email as soon as your delivery is on its way. Your order will generally be delivered in:
- 2-3 business days, Sweden
- 5-8 business days, EU
- 8-12 business days, globally
We like to indulge our customers – if the purchase is not satisfactory, please let us know and we will rectify the situation. We always offer a 14-day “right of withdrawal” and a money-back guarantee, during which you may return your item for any reason, as long as the product is returned in its original condition.