Goddess Freya Medium Gold Earrings
Gold Earrings celebrating the Norse goddess Freya
Freya is a goddess of unparalleled power in her unmatched position as a mighty shaman – a völva – and her unique knowledge of the seidr, a magical rite, enables her to predict the future. The word völva means "the one who carries a staff" and refers to the respected and, sometimes feared women, who played an important and prominent role in Viking age society. The staff itself was a significant part of the völva's attire and over 50 such staffs have been excavated from Viking Age women's graves, most of which are rich in other grave goods and gifts. The Soldiser Freya collection is a celebration of these influential women, and the staff signifies their power and wisdom.
Discover the Complete Norse Legend about the goddess Freya >
- Thoughtfully designed in Skåne, Sweden by founder Åsa Trulsson
- Gold plated 100% sterling silver
- Length: 40 mm
- Silver weight: 4 grams
- The complete Freya legend is included in your gift box
Your design arrives elegantly wrapped, in our signature gift box, topped with a satin ribbon - ideal for gifting.
Always with Soldiser
- Free shipping within Sweden, 10 USD for shipment to the US or EU
- Traceable international delivery (with UPS or DHL)
- Secure payment
- Exceptional, thoughtful and rare design
- A legendary story to share with your loved ones
Delivery & Returns
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24h, and you will receive an order confirmation by email as soon as your delivery is on its way. Your order will generally be delivered in:
- 2-3 business days, Sweden
- 5-8 business days, EU
- 8-12 business days, globally
We like to indulge our customers – if the purchase is not satisfactory, please let us know and we will rectify the situation. We always offer a 14-day “right of withdrawal” and a money-back guarantee, during which you may return your item for any reason, as long as the product is returned in its original condition.