Goddess Thrud Yellow Silk Scarf
Silk scarf celebrating the Norse goddess Thrud
The Soldiser Thrud collection features a great design and celebrates an even greater story. The unique pattern is based on a Viking Age legend about the battle goddess Thrud and her father, Thor, the god of thunder, lightning, winds, rains, and fair weather - a story about wit and the never-ending thirst for knowledge.
Discover the Complete Thrud Legend >
- Limited edition
- Designed in Sweden
- 90*90 cm
- Made of 100% 14-momme fine silk
- Handcrafted by Italian artisans
- Hand-rolled hems for a unique finishing edge
- Dry clean only
- The complete Thrud legend is included in your gift box
Your design arrives elegantly wrapped, in our signature gift box, topped with a satin ribbon - ideal for gifting. A numbered authenticity card will be included for you to personalize, or if you prefer, we can personalize it for you with a handwritten message.
Find out more about how to add your personalized message here.
Always with Soldiser
- Free shipping within Sweden, 10 USD for shipment to the US or EU
- Traceable international delivery (with UPS or DHL)
- Secure payment
- Exceptional, thoughtful and rare design
- A legendary story to share with your loved ones
Delivery & Returns
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24h, and you will receive an order confirmation by email as soon as your delivery is on its way. Your order will generally be delivered in:
- 2-3 business days, Sweden
- 5-8 business days, EU
- 8-12 business days, globally
We like to indulge our customers – if the purchase is not satisfactory, please let us know and we will rectify the situation. We always offer a 14-day “right of withdrawal” and a money-back guarantee, during which you may return your item for any reason, as long as the product is returned in its original condition.