Goddess Thrud Silver Ring
Silver Ring Celebrating the Norse Goddess Thrud
The rune inscription on the ring reads þrōtt(r) meaning power and strength in Old Norse.
The Soldiser Thrud Jewelry Collection celebrates the legendary Norse battle goddess. According to the ancient sources, Thrud was the daughter of Thor, the god of thunder, lightning, winds, rains and fair weather. Too many legendary women have been erased by history. The collection is a celebration of the revival of this Norse heroine and, the ring is a true power ring for the ultimate power woman.
Discover the Complete Thrud & Thor Legend >
- Thoughtfully designed in Skåne, Sweden by founder Åsa Trulsson
- 100 % sterling silver
- Height: 3 mm
- The complete Thrud & Thor legend is included in your gift box
Your design arrives elegantly wrapped, in our signature gift box, topped with a satin ribbon - ideal for gifting.
Always with Soldiser
- Free shipping within Sweden, 10 USD for shipment to the US or EU
- Traceable international delivery (with UPS or DHL)
- Secure payment
- Exceptional, thoughtful and rare design
- A legendary story to share with your loved ones
Delivery & Returns
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24h, and you will receive an order confirmation by email as soon as your delivery is on its way. Your order will generally be delivered in:
- 2-3 business days, Sweden
- 5-8 business days, EU
- 8-12 business days, globally
We like to indulge our customers – if the purchase is not satisfactory, please let us know and we will rectify the situation. We always offer a 14-day “right of withdrawal” and a money-back guarantee, during which you may return your item for any reason, as long as the product is returned in its original condition